Bone-In Spiral Sliced Hardwood Smoked Glazed Ham
Tender, juicy and full of our famous Smokey, Honey Spiced glazed flavor best describes our Bone-In Spiral Sliced Glazed Ham. Our Hams begin with our pigs which are raised on sustainable family owned and operated farms in remote and pristine regions of the intermountain west. These pigs are fed high quality feed and are finished with wheat and barley. They are never fed antibiotics or “hormone like” growth promotants, such as ractopamine. We are so proud of our product and we are sure you will enjoy our ham for many occasions.
- Cooked and Hardwood Smoked for 5+ hours
- Spiral Sliced for easy serving.
- Glazed with our combination of sugar (produced in Idaho) and Boise Bistro Market Idaho’s Ham Company Spices.
- No MSG
- No Gluten
- No Hormones
- For best flavor serve chilled or room temperature.
- If warming is desired, keep wrapped in foil and heat in a 300°oven 5 -7 min per pound until internal temp reads
110-120°just to remove the chill. Microwave is not recommended for pork.
- Half Ham 8.5 lbs-9.5 lbs
- Save the bone for delicious soup.
$6.39 Per Pound
Feeds Approx 12-18 people at a sit down meal (1/2 lb per person recommended).
(Final Price will vary slightly based upon final poundage)